30"W Meyda Tiffany Wisteria Shade | 21934
The Wisteria was popular floral design created by Louis Comfort Tiffany, more than a century ago. Decorative stained glass lampshade, with undulating edges depict clusters of Plum and Periwinkle petals amid Spring Green and Autumn Harvest leaves.
- Dimensions: The shade has a width of 30 inches.
- Material: The shade is made of stained glass, with intricate wisteria flower designs.
- Design: The shade features beautiful wisteria flowers in shades of purple, blue, and green with cascading branches.
- Compatibility: This shade is designed to be compatible with Meyda Tiffany lamps.
- Handcrafted: The shade is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Assembly: Assembly may be required for attaching the shade to the lamp base.
- Weight: The weight of the shade is not specified.
Dimensions and Weight
- Total Height: 19.5
- Total Width: 30
- Total Weight: 32 lbs.
The lead time for shipping is approximately 10-12 weeks as all items are custom built-to-order items.
Shipping time for products non-custom-made products is 7-10 days.
Merchandise that is returned for reason other than damage or manufacturer defect must be returned on own after luxurywineappliances.com has been contacted. A 30% restock fee will apply to those returns. Custom made merchandise, Made- in-the-USA products and items under $25.00 are not returnable. Once accepted, an order cannot be cancelled without the restock fee being applied. Unauthorized returns do not warrant credit or refund.
Meyda Lighting warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for (1) one year. If you discover a defect in our product, we will repair using new components or replace the fixture. Decision to repair or replace is at the manufacturer’s sole discretion. Exclusions: This warranty covers defects in manufacturing while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage conditions, lightning or natural disasters. The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as sockets and switches.