38" Meyda Wide Tiffany Hanginghead Dragonfly Inverted Pendant | 214169
This is a custom made product
The material is Steel and Glass. The finish is Mahogany Bronze. The shade is Stained Glass.
- Size: The pendant has a width of 38 inches.
- Design: The design features a hanginghead dragonfly motif.
- Style: The pendant is made in the Tiffany style, known for its colorful stained glass designs.
- Finish: The pendant has a Mahogany Bronze finish.
- Shade Material: The shade is made of stained glass.
- Bulb Type: The pendant requires 3 medium base bulbs with a maximum wattage of 100 watts each (not included).
- Mounting: The pendant comes with a chain and canopy for mounting.
- Height: The pendant has an adjustable height, but the specific range is not provided in the specifications.
- Weight: The weight of the pendant is not provided in the specifications.
- Manufacturer: The pendant is manufactured by Meyda Tiffany.
Dimensions and Weight
- Total Height: 36.5
- Total Width: 38
- Total Weight: 45 lbs.
- Bulb Type: E26
- Bulb Wattage: 60
- Bulb Quantity: 5
- Finish: Mahogany Bronze
The lead time for shipping is approximately 10-12 weeks as all items are custom built-to-order items.
Shipping time for products non-custom-made products is 7-10 days.
Merchandise that is returned for reason other than damage or manufacturer defect must be returned on own after luxurywineappliances.com has been contacted. A 30% restock fee will apply to those returns. Custom made merchandise, Made- in-the-USA products and items under $25.00 are not returnable. Once accepted, an order cannot be cancelled without the restock fee being applied. Unauthorized returns do not warrant credit or refund.
Meyda Lighting warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for (1) one year. If you discover a defect in our product, we will repair using new components or replace the fixture. Decision to repair or replace is at the manufacturer’s sole discretion. Exclusions: This warranty covers defects in manufacturing while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage conditions, lightning or natural disasters. The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as sockets and switches.